Are you search for the best social media contest tools to conduct a viral giveaway? social media contests can be simple as sweepstakes or as complicated as a photo contest with social sharing, Instagram participation, and voting features.
The best part is that there are a variety of tools available to assist your business. These tools can help you to easily to deploy and create social media contests without writing any code.
Even though you’re the one giving away prizes, you’ll gain a lot more in exchange. Your gain includes improved interaction, visibility, high-quality leads, new followers for your social profiles, and more.
In this article, I will be highlighting some of the best social media contest tools for creating viral giveaways.
- SweepWidget: Best value
- Shortstack: Best social media contest tool for landing page
- Vyper: Best social media contest tool for customer management
- WooBox: Best social media contest tool for small and medium-sized brands
- Outgrow: Best social media contest tool for sale funnel
- EasyPromos: Best gamification social media contest tool
- Wishpond: Most comprehensive social media contest tool
- Rafflecopter: Best social media contest tool for solo entrepreneurs
- Gleam: Best social media contest tool for customer engagement
Best Social Media Contest tools
SweepWidget is a robust tool for organizing social media contests. It makes it simple to increase your social participation dramatically in a short amount of time.
In comparison to other social media contest tools, it’s a very cost-effective solution. Without spending a lot of money, you’ll receive all the features you’ll ever need.
SweepWidget is a fantastic tool for creating and running highly engaging competitions and sweepstakes. It’s a great way to grow your social media following, website traffic, brand exposure, and email list.
It integrates with over 20 email marketing APIs, including Mailchimp, Aweber, Mailerlite, and more. They also have Google Analytics, Zapier, Facebook Tracking Pixel, Google Tag Manager, Stripe, and custom API integrations.
SweepWidget helps you to track and manage your submissions. You can disqualify or delete submissions, choose winners manually or randomly, and export all user data to a CSV file. The advanced analytics site also allows you to view and adjust specific user actions.
It’s a comprehensive platform for creating viral sharing campaigns, quick reward milestones, and leaderboard competitions. There are over 90 different ways to enter the contest, spread across 30 different social media channels.
With SweepWidget’s drag-and-drop builder, creating a contest is a breeze. It includes everything you need to boost social media engagement, email signups, sales leads, and brand exposure.
- It has over 25 integrations
- Multiple entry methods on more than 30 social platforms
- Sweepwidget has a 5-star rate on Trustpilot
- Multiple email API integration which includes Mailerlite, Madmimi, Mailchimp, and more
- Free plan with unlimited entries
- Opportunity to manage and track your analytics in real-time
- No free trial
SweepWidget comes with four pricing plans and also a free plan that contains unlimited entries.
- Pro plan: starts at $29 – Contains all features in the basic plan.
- Business plan: starts at $49 – Plus all Pro features.
- Premium plan: starts at $99 – Widget rebranding with a customized logo plus all Business plan features.
- Enterprise plan: starts at $199 – Contains features in all plans.
ShortStack is a campaign creation platform that allows you to use a variety of widgets, templates, and themes. Custom forms, landing page contests, special offers, and Sweepstakes for campaigns are all made possible with the platform.
It offers capabilities like action-gating, which allows you to collect visitor contact details via webpages, entry and Award Management, Customizable CTAs, Entrant Management, and Data analysis tracking in one convenient location.
Shortstack’s sign-up process is far too simple. You’ll be sent to the dashboard after signing up, where you can create an email list by generating giveaways and even design a landing page.
The dashboard is quite user-friendly, and it clearly displays all required information. Each information is visible on the dashboard, whether you create an email campaign or choose templates for the design.
The daily scorecard is displayed in the dashboard which includes a 30-day history, the most recent shares, and saved entries. The emails, all entries, campaigns, and landing page builder are all accessible from the dashboard.
ShortStack’s landing pages have templates that can be customized. Forms, galleries, and polls are examples of widgets. Users can also personalize their pages by changing the colors and fonts.
There are over 30 themes and 90 designs to choose from to help you construct your giveaway campaign, and also custom URLs, drag and drop capabilities that even non-techies can use, or your branding. You can use your blog, website, or eCommerce sites to promote your contest on ShortStack.
- Free trials require no credit cards
- Earn more when a customer clicks on your unique referral link
- Shortstack boasts of 99.99% uptime making your landing pages to be accessible
- Unlimited emails and campaigns in all premium plan
- The platform is also committed to data privacy with data privacy laws, which include CCPA, GDPR, and more
- The free trial contains limited features
- The trial period is not specified on their website
The free trial contains 100 views, 20 entries, and all features in the Business plan. Shortstack has four premium plans which unlimited emails and campaigns.
- Business plan: starts at $79/month (annual billing) 0r $99/month
- Agency plan: starts at $159/month (annual billing) 0r $249/month
- Brand plan: starts at $399/month (annual billing) 0r $499/month
- Enterprise plan: customized plan
Vyper is a centralized customer management tool that allows organizations to run sweepstakes, create reward programs, and organize giveaways. It enables you to modify your landing pages with the brand logo, video, themes, photos, and text using pre-designed templates.
Since it integrates with Shopify, it combines gaming and incentive systems to reward participants for tagging content, friends on social media, following your social profiles, and recommending leads or purchases.
There are also a variety of prize types, redemptions, list rankings, random winners, milestones, and tiers available in the builder. The campaigns are based on a points system, giving you the freedom to create a variety of campaigns.
It allows users to take advantage of enhanced content, leaderboards, contests, and interactive popups, as well as a comprehensive collection of tools and features that allow them to develop viral campaigns.
Users may develop content landing pages using Vyper without having to deal with complex coding integrations. Vyper integrates with a variety of third-party services, including Zapier, Campaign Monitor, MailChimp, and Klaviyo.
- Unlimited free trial
- You can create campaigns faster using the visual designer
- Sends email alerts for your contests and campaigns, combining social media and email marketing
- There is no free trial
You can only pay when you are ready to start, as Vyper offers an unlimited free trial that requires no credit card. You will get 50% off when subscribing to the annual plans.
- Enterprise plan: starts at $75/month (paid annually) or $149
- Agency plan: starts at $150/month (paid annually) or $299
Woobox is a social media marketing tool that allows running sweepstakes, contests, surveys, and more, on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Vine, among other platforms.
Setting up a social contest is simple, the drag and drop feature in Woobox allows you to design your campaign and incorporate branding components like your marketing picture.
When people enter your contest or giveaway, you can customize the message that is published on Twitter and Facebook from your dashboard.
Other promotions, such as freebies, coupons, and quizzes, are also possible with Woobox. You can integrate your content on your blog or social media pages after it’s finished.
You can also use popups to encourage your website users to participate in your contests. Woobox provides a plugin that enables the process much easier if you have a WordPress website.
You can also track the performance of your campaign while it’s running, allowing you to make changes and boost your results. Small businesses that don’t want to spend a lot of money on creating and operating a giveaway would love the platform.
Woobox is another digital marketing solution that enables you to preview your offer on a variety of devices and through a variety of email providers.
This contest tool differs from the rest of the others on our list in terms of personalization, as it enables you to add a variety of items including a video, to your giveaway form.
- Contains WordPress plugins
- WooBox allows you to embed custom forms poll and hashtag galleries on your website
- The free plan contains an unlimited campaign
- Contains multiple features
- Limited templates available compared to competitors
WooBox has four premium plans and a free plan that offer an unlimited campaign. You can access more WooBox features by subscribing to the premium.
- Free plan: completely free
- Standard plan: starts at $32/month
- Basic plan: starts at $37/month
- Advance plan: starts at $99/month
- Power plan: starts at $249/month
Outgrow is a user-friendly contest tool that uses a range of highly interactive contests to acquire, engage, and convert new customers. It allows you to create calculators, tests, assessments, surveys, quizzes, giveaways, recommendations, and chatbots quickly and effortlessly, even if you have no prior design or programming experience.
Outgrow can provide immersive experiences and personalization for your prospects, resulting in increased traffic, and return on investment, conversions, and sales.
For business websites, you may develop unique lead forms and calls to action that include quizzes with customized questions and widgets that allow you to compute Return on Investment (ROI), percentages, and discounts. Outgrow widgets can be placed on a user’s blog, website, or in a popup window.
Outgrow offers a variety of design templates that are smartphone, laptop, and tablet friendly, which can quickly integrate into your websites, social media, mobile apps, and email communications.
Furthermore, there are over 300 pre-made content pieces and funnels that have been optimized to increase sales which you can modify the questions. Make a few modifications to make it consistent with your brand, and have your engaging content ready in minutes.
You can also use the platform to send personalized marketing emails. MailChimp, Hubspot, Marketo, and Pardot are among the integrations available on Outgrow. Consider using Outgrow if you want a social media contest tool and multifunctional giveaway.
- Chatbot for support
- Individuals and entrepreneurs can choose from two different plans
- Advanced features offered firms with a comprehensive lead nurturing solution
- The quiz feature is simple to use and enjoyable for website visitors
- Tracking that is precise and comprehensive
- The exceptional customer service has been praised by users
- It’s difficult to utilize the calculator function
Outgrow pricing plans are grouped into two: team and solo creator. There are four different plans for the solo creator package. It also has a free plan that contains four content pieces and 100 leads per month.
- Free plan: completely free
- Freelancer (limited) plan: starts at $14/month (annual billing) or $22/month
- Freelancer plan: starts at $25/month (annual billing) or $45/month
- Startup plan: starts at $55/month (annual billing) or $85/month
- Essentials plan: starts at $95 /month (annual billing) or $115/month
- Business plan: starts at $600/month (annual billing) or $720/month
- Custom plan: customize, you will have to contact the sale team
Easypromos is a self-service contest tool that allows you to design and organize contests, online promotions, discount campaigns, giveaways, and mini-games.
The tool is one of the most comprehensive platforms, providing businesses with the best tools to communicate with their audience, reward loyal customers, create leads, collect feedback, entice customers to a point of sale, and via social media.
You can also use this tool to conduct giveaways on Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram, among other social media networks. One of the tool’s major features is its campaign monitoring system, which shows data in an easy-to-understand format.
To create a contest form, you don’t need any prior experience with coding or graphic design, and all the themes and layouts are already customized to the needs of various social media platforms.
You can edit giveaway registration data, modify typefaces, and upload prize photos from the dashboard. However, the form layout is pretty simple, and you’ll need to buy extensions to have more design alternatives.
You can also create a multilingual contest and make your contest forms and information mobile-friendly.
With EasyProms, you can integrate your contest on your eCommerce page, blog, or website when you’ve finished creating it and can also send automatic emails to your leads when they enter your campaign.
- Responsive customer support
- Access to over 30 promos through its app
- The tool is mobile-friendly
- Multilingual contest
- No free plan
- Basic plan: starts at $29/month or $290/year
- Basic Pro plan: starts at $49/month or $490/year
- Premium plan: starts at $199/month or $1999
- White Label plan: starts at $399/month or $3999/year
- Corporate plan: for pricing, you will have to contact the sales team
This is one of the most well-known and extensive digital marketing contest tools. Wishpond’s features include the ability to host contests and giveaways, as well as internet landing page design, advertising, call tracking, and email marketing campaigns.
Wishpond allows you to conduct competitions as part of your marketing efforts, which might include Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook advertising.
On Wishpond, you can host essay contests, videos, pictures, and as well as Instagram hashtag campaigns, all of which are directly tied to the site.
Meanwhile, you can personalize any of Wishpond’s professional landing page layouts to capture additional leads with the drag-and-drop builder. Using your branding pictures and colors, you can simply set up your giveaway in minutes.
Wishpond provides you with real-time analysis on your store dashboard once your giveaway has been published. From the dashboard, you can keep track of your campaign’s analytics and enhance the performance of your contest while it’s still running.
However, you can import your information into Excel after your giveaway is completed. You can view the profiles of your participants, including their gender, age, previous participation history, and interests.
Wishpond also provides a WordPress plugin, and its analytics tool allows you to monitor real-time activity and make changes as needed. A/B tests can also be used to improve the performance of your contest.
- Easy to use
- Impressive email marketing tools
- Landing page builder with advanced features
- Integration with third-party software is seamless
- Limited customer support
- Starting plan: starts at $49/Month (annual billing)
- Everything You Need plan: starts at $99/Month (annual billing)
- Rapid Growth plan: starts at $199/Month (annual billing)
All plan contains:
- Unlimited landing pages
- Unlimited popups
- Unrestricted social contests
Rafflecopter is a contest tool that serves as an alternative for solo entrepreneurs and small businesses on a tight budget who wish to run a giveaway to build their audience.
The platform features an easy-to-use interface for creating contests on Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter. You can also assign varying weights to activities like votes, page likes, comments, and others.
Rafflecopter features a 1-click email list integration that connects you to your email provider making the lead nurturing much easier as a result of this. Rafflecopter offers ready-made giveaway themes, which is one of the reasons it’s so simple to organize contests with it.
Rather than creating a giveaway from start, you can select a template that corresponds to your objective, and the extension will create a widget for you. It will even include the appropriate giveaway activities to help you attain your goal.
You’ll also have access to real-time statistics, which will help you track the progress of your campaign while it’s running. This gives you the information you need to make the appropriate changes.
Rafflecopter, unlike other social media contest tools, features point-and-click settings for easily changing the style of your raffle. You can alter the color of the buttons, upload photographs of your giveaway prize, modify the fonts, and pick between two widget layouts.
The good news is that Rafflecopter is completely mobile-responsive, which means that your contests will look great on any device.
- The tool has a 1-click email integration
- Real-time analytics
- Offers a 14-day money-back guarantee
- CRM and marketing integration
- No free trial
- No free plan
The platform offers four pricing plans, however, the Rafflecopter plan does not have a free trial and also a free plan. Each plan comes with a 30% discount.
- Plus plan: starts at $34.30/year – Save $14.70
- Pro plan: starts at $69.30/year – Save $29.70
- Growth plan: starts at $139.30/year – Save $59.70
- Ultimate plan: starts at $314.30/year – Save $134.70
The Ultimate plan is now available as a lifetime offer, which includes lifetime support and update, limitless sites, and more.
Gleam is a contest platform with a variety of tools to help you expand your brand. One of these tools is the contests software, which enables you to run social media contests for your business.
The platform is simple to use and has all of the tools needed to create successful giveaway contests. Rewards, Competitions, Captures, and Galleries are the four apps that are integrated on the platform.
With verified activities, 1-click action, and built-in viral sharing capabilities, you can organize fair and smooth competitions. You can also use Gleam to reward your visitors with vouchers or contests for completing a specific activity.
You can run user-generated content contests with the Galleries app by allowing people to enter the contest by submitting images. If you want to promote your product on visual-heavy channels like Twitter, Facebook, and others, this is the way to go.
Unlike other social media contest tools, Gleam verifies each activity you make and keeps track of whether or not people complete your giveaway’s actions. This assists you in obtaining verifiable information and saves you time by eliminating the need to sift through entries that do not meet all of the requirements.
- Available on a mobile app
- Multiple integrations
- Instant reward
- No free trial
- Pro plan: starts at $79/month (annual billing) or $97/month
- Business plan: starts at $299/month (annual billing) or $397/month
- Premium Plan: starts at $749/month (annual billing) or $997/month
All plans contain unlimited active campaigns and entries. In addition, when you subscribe to any yearly plan, you will save up to 24%.
How are winners chosen in social media competitions?
The majority of social media contesting solutions allow you to choose a winner at random.
What is the ideal length of time for a social media contest?
Your social media contest should ideally run for one to two weeks. That way, visitors will have enough time to enter without forgetting about it.
Running a social media contest may be a wonderful way to increase brand awareness, but to get the most out of them, you’ll need the appropriate tools that cover all of the essential features.
You can take advantage of the free plans and free trials of these tools to determine which one is best for your strategy.
- SweepWidget is an excellent choice for embedding giveaway widgets on your website. It has a lot of capabilities, like raffle payment integration with Stripe.
- Shortstack is fantastic contest software with a lot of features. You can easily run prizes, raffles, and other contests. It can also be used on its own to create landing pages.
- Outgrow is a one-stop shop for huge firms that are just getting started with and contests and viral giveaways.
- Check out Vyper if you’re looking for a full referral marketing platform that includes giveaways, leaderboards, contests, loyalty campaigns, and more.
Blogamigo is an online resource that provides useful information on the best blogging tools that will help you to grow your blog.