How often have you had difficulty downloading an Instagram photo to your computer or smartphone?
Instagram is one of the most widely used social media platforms in the world, with users sharing photographs, stories, and videos for business, enjoyment, and mass distribution.
It’s evolved into a creative destination with a slew of influencers over the years. However, getting these photographs onto your computer or phone can be a little bit difficult sometimes.
Instagram is a fantastic platform for creating and sharing images with users all over the world but how do you download an image to your device?
In this article, I’ll be walking you through the simple steps on how to download Instagram photos.
How to Download Instagram Photo
You can save and download Instagram photos by using third-party apps or websites. The safest and simplest option is to use DownloadGram.
1. Log in to Instagram and look for the photo you want to download.
2. Click on the three dots icon on the right top corner of the image.
3. Click ‘’Copy Link’ from the drop-down menu.
4. Go to DownloadGram’s website via downloadgram.com.
5. In the URL field, paste the link.
6. Click on “Download,” followed by “Download image” to download the photo into your device.
Best Tools for Downloading Instagram Photo
DownloadGram is a great online tool for downloading Instagram videos in a high-quality format.
The website itself is simple in design, featuring no ads or extra information to distract you. Just copy the URL link of the photo from your Instagram account, paste it into the provided space, then click the download button.
Please keep in mind that tapping on the URL bar may open a new window with a link to another website. Don’t be bordered, just ignore it, shut the tab, return to the tool, and put the video URL in its place to continue with the download process.
- It’s a completely free tool
- IGTV content can be downloaded
- Simple to use and download
- Downloading private videos can be a challenge
Everything is taken care of for you by this Instagram Photo Downloader tool: all you need to do is copy the link of any Instagram photo you wish to download to your smartphone, computer, or any device. The image link should be pasted into the Bigbangram URL box.
Then simply click the “Download” icon, and the photo will be downloaded into the memory of your device. It’s more than a bot; it’s an Instagram download service that’s completely functional and up to date.
There is no need for any prior expertise. It also makes downloading Instagram photographs quick and simple, by taking only two seconds.
- It’s a content downloader for multiple social media platforms
- Hashtag and Font Generator
- Scheduler for Posts
- It downloads photos, stories, videos, profiles, and IGTV to your computer or mobile device
- Data from private accounts cannot be downloaded
FastSave is an Android app that has over 10 million downloads for saving videos and photos from Instagram. It’s one of the top Instagram downloader apps for Android devices, allowing you to save Instagram videos and photos to your Android phone or tablet.
It has a quick download speed. The dashboard allows you to manage your saved photographs and videos more quickly. You can share, republish, and delete videos and photos, and also your saved photos.
- Download photos quickly and safely
- Make a photo slideshow
- You can access user information by tapping long on a stored photo
- Ads with a sound that interrupts the user’s attention are a mood killer
- Complains that stored photos aren’t always displayed
- After pasting the link to a photo that has to be downloaded, the new update demands you to turn it on and off
Ingramer is an app that downloads any Instagram photo to multiple devices. You may save video and photos to your Mac, PC, Android, or iPhone device with this web tool.
You only need to copy and paste the URL link, and Ingramer will instantly download the photo into your device.
- Simple, quick, and easy
- Download content to your device directly
- Compatible with Mac, PC, Mac, iPhone, and android images
- The free edition contains ads
- Saved videos and pictures don’t always appear in the gallery
InsTake Downloader is a comprehensive tool for downloading Instagram photos on iPhone and reposting other Instagram content.
It’s simple to use and incredibly adaptable. It is one of the best Instagram downloaders, with over 10 million downloads on Playstore and a long list of new features.
It can download photos, videos, IGTV, stories, and even Instagram Reels, the tool’s most recent feature. It’s easy to use and totally free.
There is no limit to how many downloads you can perform. Simply follow a few simple steps to save anything from Instagram, including profile photos.
InsTake Downloader Pros
- It’s completely free
- Easy and simple to use
- Download photo to your smartphone directly
- Logging into your Instagram account will allow you to download private photos you’ve followed
- Downloaded posts can be viewed offline, shared, reposted, and deleted
- Downloading of Reels, Story, and Highlights is supported
InsTake Downloader Cons
6. 4K Stogram
4K Stogram is an Instagram photo downloader for the desktop that allows you to download and store photos from any Instagram user. As a result, you’ll be able to store unique selfie photos from social media.
This Instagram downloader for Computer and mobile devices is free, open-source, and cross-platform. Simply paste a photo link or input the username and click “Follow User.”
The tool allows you to “follow” an account, hashtag, or place in this manner. Following that, you can browse and download photos and videos. However, there is a limitation in the free version: you can only follow two searches.
4K Stogram Pros
- Private posts can be saved
- Make a copy of your Instagram account
- Instagram videos can be downloaded
- You may save stuff from hashtags, locations, and accounts
- Instagram highlights and stories can be downloaded.
4K Stogram Cons
- Advertisements in the free version
- You’ll need to log in to your Instagram account, which might raise privacy concerns
7. Quick Save
Quick Save, like the other tools on the list, performs the same function. What sets this program apart from the rest is its built-in picture and video editing features, which allow you to apply filters to your photos and videos.
This app also allows you to split photos. When you are finished with your creation, you can repost it and share it with your friends using this app.
Quick Save Pros
- Outstanding user interface design
- Picture and video downloads are fast
- In-built editing tools
Quick Save Cons
- Cannot download private photo
- To download posts, It switched back and forth between the tool and Instagram
InstaGet is a popular Android app since it does not require multiple log-ins. The software allows you to store your favorite photos and view them whenever you want. You can copy tags in addition to saving and reposting photos.
The InstaGet allows you to save Instagram photographs and videos so you don’t have to refresh your Instagram page each time you wish to access them.
This is one of the best applications to save Instagram videos to camera roll, and it’s a must-have for everyone who wants to download their favorite photos, videos, and stories right away.
- Download all of your favorite photos to your device
- Repost and share with ease
- Tags from the app can be copied and saved
- Crashing has been reported as a result of the latest upgrade
- Users are frequently redirected to the homepage
- Most times videos from public accounts may contain errors
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why do I need an Instagram Image Downloader?
First, it saves time and you don’t have to take screenshots, edit photos, or get irritated with low-resolution images. Second, you obtain images with no compromise of quality.
Some users, as far as we know, have no idea how to download photos from Instagram, therefore the DownloadGram, FastSave, or Ingramer apps are lifesavers. It’s easy enough for a beginner to do.
2. Is it legal to save Instagram photos?
Downloading Instagram photos is legal. Keep in mind that you can store anything that other people have uploaded to their accounts, but this should solely be for personal use.
It is, however, permissible to download someone’s work for offline viewing, but you cannot resell it. Otherwise, you should contact the owner and make a point of mentioning them whenever you share their content.
By now, it is my belief that you can now download any of your favorite Instagram photos using the aforementioned simple techniques.
It takes some practice, but once you get the hang of it, you won’t need to utilize a screenshot tool or go straight to Instagram to get these photographs.
There are tools mentioned in the post that allow you to download your Instagram photos in quantity. However, if you only want to save a single photo, this is the quickest method. There are no tools or Chrome extensions that you need to install.